Our two signature collections, Botanical Collection and the Be: Collection featured in amber glass jars both available in 9oz and the made to order 16oz size.View collection
Create a space for healing, a space for remembering your power, and a space to nourish a rich existence. Create a space for you.View collection
Comfort Woman Limited Collection
Inspired by my love of the Southwest, each scent is a beautiful walk down memory lane of times spent in Arizona and New Mexico.
This limited edition collection features 8 handmade ceramic pots by local Baton Rouge ceramist, Ghada Henagan.View collection
- Fruity: Sweet, edible and tropical like peach, pear and apple.
- Floral: Smells like fresh-cut flowers — imagine rose and lily.
- Soft floral: Soft, powdery and sweet with a hint of creamy.
- Floral oriental: Florals with subtle spice notes
- Aromatic: Clean and fresh herbs mixed with lavender or woody scents.
- Citrus: Zesty or tangy notes like mandarins or bergamot.
- Water: Aquatic scents that smell of sea spray or rain mixed with or oceanic notes.
- Green: Smells of freshly mowed lawns and crushed green leaves.
- *Photo/ The Perfume Society*
Moon Drop Collection
An exclusive monthly candle drop every New Moon of the month.
We're phasing out the scents listed here. Enjoy while you can!View collection
Signature CollectionView collection
- Soft oriental: Soft, floral notes mix with incense and warm spices.
- Oriental: Sweet, warm notes like cinnamon, vanilla and musk.
- Woody oriental: Earthy notes like patchouli and sandalwood mixed with spicy and sweet notes.
- *photo/ The Perfume Society*
- Woods: Aromatic scents like cedarwood, sandalwood and vetiver.
- Mossy woods: Sweet, smooth and earthy scents like oakmoss and amber.
- Dry woods: Smoldering and smoky mixed with leather aromas.
- *photo/ Clive Christian*