Our two signature collections, Botanical Collection and the Be: Collection featured in amber glass jars both available in 9oz and the made to order 16oz size.View collection
Create a space for healing, a space for remembering your power, and a space to nourish a rich existence. Create a space for you.View collection
Curated with the five elements in mind: fire, earth, water, metal, wood. These five elements represent the organic reciprocity in nature. One feeds the other, the way nature needs no intervention; it just is. Each candle serves as an everyday reminder by way of affirmation on the label. Purposely written in first person for you to repeat and remember to #beherenow. It's all good.View collection
Each candle in our signature Botanical Collection has been curated for a pure aromatherapy experience. The 16oz candles only are adorned with a crystal stone garden featuring crushed clear quartz along with an amethyst, citrine, rose quartz or crystal quartz stone. Available in 4oz gold tins, 9oz and made to order 16oz glass jars.View collection
This limited edition collection features 8 handmade ceramic pots by local Baton Rouge ceramist, Ghada Henagan.View collection
- Fruity: Sweet, edible and tropical like peach, pear and apple.
- Floral: Smells like fresh-cut flowers — imagine rose and lily.
- Soft floral: Soft, powdery and sweet with a hint of creamy.
- Floral oriental: Florals with subtle spice notes
- Aromatic: Clean and fresh herbs mixed with lavender or woody scents.
- Citrus: Zesty or tangy notes like mandarins or bergamot.
- Water: Aquatic scents that smell of sea spray or rain mixed with or oceanic notes.
- Green: Smells of freshly mowed lawns and crushed green leaves.
- *Photo/ The Perfume Society*
- Soft oriental: Soft, floral notes mix with incense and warm spices.
- Oriental: Sweet, warm notes like cinnamon, vanilla and musk.
- Woody oriental: Earthy notes like patchouli and sandalwood mixed with spicy and sweet notes.
- *photo/ The Perfume Society*
- Woods: Aromatic scents like cedarwood, sandalwood and vetiver.
- Mossy woods: Sweet, smooth and earthy scents like oakmoss and amber.
- Dry woods: Smoldering and smoky mixed with leather aromas.
- *photo/ Clive Christian*