What you attract is within you. Consider this New Moon your fresh start. November 4, gather all that has spread you thin, and bring them closer to your complete understanding. As you accept their presence and the ways they have made home, usher them out of your life, out of your body, out of your mind.
Build ritual in ways you can show up and remain consistent with yourself during this time. Candles, meditation, yoga, walks, etc. are all great ways to pivot mentally and emotionally. Below is more specific guidance on this New Moon.
The New Moon in Scorpio presents an opportune time to commit to personal goals that express the positive energies of the sign of the Scorpion:
- take steps towards self-mastery and self-empowerment by tackling things that undermine us and that take away our power (compulsive behaviors, addictions, large debts);
- understand that changes and endings are necessary for our soul growth;
- work on learning to merge with another human being on an intimate level without feeling like we have lost ourselves;
- instead of assuming that others do or should see life the same way as we do, learn to try to understand why others don’t share the same values;
- develop our personal magnetism by working on strength and depth of character;
- release our fear of confrontations and of heavy emotional situations, recognizing that although they may be uncomfortable, these situations can lead us toward psychological healing;
- take steps to manage and handle our shared resources with a partner (or ex-partner) in a more positive fashion. (excerpt from Cafeastrology)
Leave a comment